Shell Valley Consulting wildlife biologists have conducted wildlife habitat survey and species/population surveys in the Rocky Mountain region for over 30 years. Our staff is expert in the identification of habitat and specimens of Threatened, Endangered, and Proposed plant species, as well as U.S. Forest Service Sensitive Species, Bureau of Land Management Sensitive Species, and Species of Local Concern. We have prepared multiple Biological Assessments and Biological Evaluations (BA/BE) for both the BLM and Forest Service.
- Wildlife surveys
- Biological Assessments and Biological Evaluations for Threatened & Endangered Species as well as Special Status Species
- Identification of T&E Species habitats
- Impact assessments and mitigation plans
- Density Disturbance Calculations – Sage Grouse Core Area Cumulative Impact Studies
- Wildlife Habitat Mapping and Assessment
- Section D9 of Wyoming Mining Permit Applications